In stock - usually despatched within 1 working day.
• Cast interviews with Thomas Allen, Pamela Armstrong, Håkan Hagegård, director Stephen Lawless and conductor Vladimir Jurowski
• Feature on the building and architecture of Glyndebourne’s new opera house
• BBC feature on the history of Waltz
• Interactive Cast and Costume Design Galleries
• 28 page, full colour illustrated booklet in English, French and German
PICTURE FORMAT: 16:9
LENGTH: 196 MINS
SOUND: DTS SURROUND / LPCM STEREO
“Malena Ernman is a stunning Orlofsky (at the end, Lawless reveals that the prince was really a princess after all), and Håkan Hagegård and Pamela Armstrong are very satisfying as Dr. Falke and Rosalinde, respectively. Lyubov Petrova is a charmer, both visually and musically...The set is spectacular, particularly in Act Two, where the use of a rotating stage creates a movie-like effect.”
Click here for alternative recordings of this work.