Terms & Conditions
Pricing, Tax, Postage & Packing
- All prices are in US dollars ($) and exclude postage and packing. If this is not your usual currency, the exchange rate to your local currency will be determined by your credit card company.
- The prices displayed exclude UK tax (VAT), for delivery outside the European Union. However, you may be charged local tax by your country's tax authorities.
- Prices displayed apply to online purchases only - they do not apply to other methods of mail-order or to purchases from the shop.
- A charge will be made for post and packing: $3.80 for the first item, then $1.55 per item. (A multi-disc pack counts as one item.)
- Tax and postage rates are for delivery to United States. For delivery to any other country, or to choose a different currency, please use the 'Change country/currency' link at the top of each page. (For VAT-free delivery to Channel Islands, please choose 'Channel Islands', not 'United Kingdom'.)
- Estimated despatch times are shown against each item. An order of multiple items will normally be shipped on the despatch date of the latest item.
- If you would like us to part-ship any available items sooner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily do this at no extra cost.
- If for reasons beyond our control we are unable to meet our despatch targets we will keep you informed of delays by email. If you have any queries regarding delays please email us at email@example.com
- All normal UK and Channel Islands orders are shipped by First Class post. At our discretion, large or expensive items may be sent 'Special Delivery' or by Courier. This is done at no extra cost.
- International orders are shipped Airmail. We may sometimes divide large orders into separate packages in order to keep costs down and speed up delivery times. At our discretion large or expensive items may be shipped by courier.
- Estimated delivery times are:
UK destinations: 1-2 days
EU destinations: 3-6 days
Non EU destinations: 3-8 days
Rest of the World Zone 1: 5-7 days
Rest of the World Zone 2: 10-15 days
Refunds and Returns
- If you need to return an item please contact us first. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened and in the same condition that you received it. Refunds will be made to the credit card or original payment method used.
- If a product is received in an unsatisfactory or damaged condition we will refund or replace it. We may also ask you to return the item to us. Please contact us before sending anything back.
- Replacement for items lost by delivery services will be handled on an individual basis. If an item has not been received after a reasonable time has passed we will replace it at our cost. Rest assured you will never be expected to pay for something you have not received.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil all or part of your order, we will notify you by e-mail and credit your account with the full amount charged.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Presto Classical Limited. Registered in England No 07201116.
- As part of our sales records, we will store your name, postal address, billing address, email address and telephone number on our server. In addition, these details, plus your payment details, will be passed on to our payment processor, which is necessary in order to complete the transaction.
- We may (unless you ask us not to) use your name and email address to send you newsletters and other information about Presto Classical. However, we will never allow anyone else to use your details.
We will store cookies on your computer, to be used only:
- to maintain the contents of your Presto Classical shopping cart
- to store your name, address, etc (but not your credit/debit card details) so you do not need to re-enter them on subsequent visits to the site.